Re: terminal resize: how?
- From: Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: GNOME devel list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME libs devel <gnome-libs-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: terminal resize: how?
- Date: 27 Apr 2002 17:00:21 +0200
On Sat, 2002-04-27 at 16:55, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com> writes:
> > Le sam 27/04/2002 à 06:03, Havoc Pennington a écrit :
> > >
> > >
> > > Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> > > > ok so Havoc will you add such a signal handling in gnometerm?
> > > >
> > >
> > > I'd want to an example of an application that used it in some
> > > legitimate way first, I think.
> > Try xtermset (which is used by jack) :
> > http://clts.sourceforge.net/xtermset.html
> > http://www.home.unix-ag.org/arne/jack/
> The only mention there is:
> New Version (2.2.0). New curses mode, looks much better, scroll
> through the status screen if it doesn't fit in your terminal. I
> recommend not to use XTermset any longer as it is no longer needed.
but is it so hard to handle that signal?
Cristiano De Michele,
Department of Physics,
University "Federico II" of Naples
] [Thread Prev