Re: terminal resize: how?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it>
- Cc: GNOME libs devel <gnome-libs-devel gnome org>, GNOME devel list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: terminal resize: how?
- Date: 26 Apr 2002 17:58:00 -0400
Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> because there are escape sequences (xterm sequences)
> to do that and I can't implement them properly
> if I can't resize the terminal in zvtterm.c
> I could imagine some dirty way to do that, for example
> using the "terminal-screen" gtk data of terminal
> widget...unless you have some suggestion
I agree with Owen that it should be done as a signal on the ZvtTerm
widget. But this does seem like a silly feature.
] [Thread Prev