Re: terminal resize: how?
- From: Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: GNOME libs devel <gnome-libs-devel gnome org>, GNOME devel list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: terminal resize: how?
- Date: 26 Apr 2002 23:39:27 +0200
On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 21:42, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Cristiano De Michele <demichel na infn it> writes:
> > ok so how can I resize a terminal in zvtterm.c?
> I don't think you can. Why do you want to?
because there are escape sequences (xterm sequences)
to do that and I can't implement them properly
if I can't resize the terminal in zvtterm.c
I could imagine some dirty way to do that, for example
using the "terminal-screen" gtk data of terminal
widget...unless you have some suggestion
Cristiano De Michele,
Department of Physics,
University "Federico II" of Naples
] [Thread Prev