Re: status dock howto

Stefan Strigler <steve zeank in-berlin de> writes:

> I'm trying to include a status-docklet in my existing app but just don't
> get it. I'm really stuck.

I don't think you want to fool with this yet. There were two or more
old hacky status dock protocols, being replaced with a new one (see
www.freedesktop.org/standards/), but everything is in a lot of flux
right now and whatever you do your app isn't going to work for lots of
people at the moment.

There will probably be a nice straightforward status dock API
appearing soon once the protocol on freedesktop.org is ironed out.

Havoc