Re: suggestion to replace battery-applet in GNOME 2.0

Hi!

Hmm, not sure I follow you here, you are positive to include battstat
into GNOME distributions? but not positive to move it into
gnome-applets/gnome-core?

What I wanted was to replace the battery-applet with the battstat-applet
in the distribution. I just figured it would be easier for those in
charge of making the distributions/packages if it was moved in with the
rest of them.

I get the feeling you asume it wouldn't be maintained if moved to
gnomecvs? I fail to see why this would happen. What is your suggestion
for an easy move from battery-applet to battstat-applet?

I've talked to Jörgen Pehrson about perhaps moving to gnomecvs and he i
positive to do so.

Regards,
Mikael