Re: Events Box at LinuxTag

On Tue, 2007-05-29 at 16:28 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 21:23 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > We have no delivery address for the GNOME Events Box for LinuxTag:
> > http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule
> >
> > If I get a reliable delivery address early tomorrow then I can send it
> > express for arrival on Wednesday (the start day of LinuxTag). I've tried
> > contacting Josh Friday and today without success.
> >
> > Note, however, that the only significant thing that it will provide is
> > one LCD screen and a sometimes-not-working LCD screen. The PC and
> > posters are being taken care of by Josh and Sven.
>
> The box is now on the way:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule
>
> Note that there are 2 sets of wireless keyboards and mice - one German
> and one UK. Be ready to run and get new batteries if necessary, and send
> me the Rechnung.
>
> If you figure out which of the two LCDs has a problem, please mark it
> clearly with a label.

Also, there's some GNOME Foundation yearly reports and an oversized
FOSDEM T-shirt. They should not come back with the box.

And if we are lucky then Quim Gil will bring you a Nokia N800 internet
tablet that should return with the box.

Apparently Josh will not be at LinuxTag so please make sure that you
have decided who will be responsible for having the box picked up again
by UPS.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com