Re: Events Box at LinuxTag

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 21:23 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> We have no delivery address for the GNOME Events Box for LinuxTag:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule
>
> If I get a reliable delivery address early tomorrow then I can send it
> express for arrival on Wednesday (the start day of LinuxTag). I've tried
> contacting Josh Friday and today without success.
>
> Note, however, that the only significant thing that it will provide is
> one LCD screen and a sometimes-not-working LCD screen. The PC and
> posters are being taken care of by Josh and Sven.

The box is now on the way:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeEventsBox/Schedule

Note that there are 2 sets of wireless keyboards and mice - one German
and one UK. Be ready to run and get new batteries if necessary, and send
me the Rechnung.

If you figure out which of the two LCDs has a problem, please mark it
clearly with a label.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com