Re: [gnome-db] possible bug on oracle sql parsing

On 22 January 2013 10:22, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com> wrote:

On 22 January 2013 09:29, Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it> wrote:
Il giorno mer 09 gen 2013 21:50:57 CET, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:
[...]

I suggest you use a more recent version of Libgda.

what files of branch 5.x could i copy to solve this problem?

I'll locate the changes from Git and tell you tonight (UTC).

I checked with libgda 4.2 branch from git and there is no problem, the output is exactely the same as the master branch. Can you check  with the test case code I've sent you?