Re: [gnome-db] "maximum cursors opened" in oracle

On 22 January 2013 13:23, Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it> wrote:
i have a program that read from a db oracle and write to a portgresql db

in oracle settings i see that i can open 900 cursors; that program reach the maximum and it doesn't execute more queries

Can you tell me how you see that kind of information?

i'm quit sure that i unref every gdastatement and every gdadatamodel

what could be the problem?

Probably some bad usage of the OCI API. If you have a test case it helps a lot, otherwise I'll have to write one myself.

Can you file a bug report in Bugzilla, so it's easier to track bug correction? See https://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Regards,