Re: [gnome-db] API Break Request for gda_insert_row_into_table

Thanks for your help.

I have a question:

I'm implementing most of the gda-easy functions, but found that:

GdaRepetitiveStatement *gda_prepare_insert_row (const gchar *table, GError ** error, ...)

GdaRepetitiveStatement *gda_prepare_update_row (const gchar *table, GError ** error, ...)

GdaRepetitiveStatement *gda_prepare_delete_row (const gchar *table, GError ** error, ...)

gboolean *gda_append_values_list (GdaRepetiveStatement *rstm, GError **error, ...)

Could be:

GdaRepetitiveStatement *gda_repetitive_statement_prepare_insert_row (const gchar *table, GError ** error, ...)

GdaRepetitiveStatement *gda_repetitive_statement_prepare_update_row (const gchar *table, GError ** error, ...)

GdaRepetitiveStatement *gda_repetitive_statement_prepare_delete_row (const gchar *table, GError ** error, ...)

gboolean *gda_repetitive_statement_append_values_list (GdaRepetiveStatement *rstm, GError **error, ...)

What do you think?