Re: [gnome-db] API Break Request for gda_insert_row_into_table

2008/12/28 Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
Sorry again I missed the file (its the time :-)

2008/12/28 Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>

For GType to String and String to GType I found the following:

gda_g_type_from_string

This function doesn't use the standard g_type_from_name and the name of the string it checks doesn't correspond with the standard g_type_name retuning string

gda_g_type_to_string

This function use the standard g_type_name, but the above don't.

But even after applying the attached PATCH (its a mix with the GdaBatchStatement) the error doesn't desapear:

Could not determine GType for parameter '2+:string:N'

The correct syntax is <param_name>[::<type>[::NULL]]

Also the patch you sent me does not include the gda-batch-statement.[ch] files.

Thanks,