Re: [gnome-db] API Break Request for gda_insert_row_into_table
- From: "Daniel Espinosa" <esodan gmail com>
- To: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] API Break Request for gda_insert_row_into_table
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:36:08 -0600
2008/12/29 Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
I have a problem when implementing:
For the first, now it creates correctly the required GdaStatement and returns a GdaBatchStatement.
Bur for the second one, I found that *gda_set_set_holder_value* doesn't accept GValue* to set the required Holder, but the value, then for my porpouse I want to use this functions with GValues in order to now the values to set to the holder. I have two options:
1. Use GValue and gets its internal value to use with *gda_set_set_holder_value*
2. Append a new *gda_set_set_holder_value_from_value* to GdaSet in order to this job directly
What do you think?
I can add a new option:
3. Use gda_set_get_holder and set the value to the holder, but I found that this function, doesn't set error if the holder is not found! like gda_set_set_holder_value, then if the holder is not found I can't get any feed back. (Now I'm using this option, but would like to know what about to get an error feed back!)
] [Thread Prev