Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries

I'll try to finish and send you a patch for my changes in Gda# and
GnomeDb#, and please let me know before you make a release if you have
any API changes, becouse I need to update the C# API too... :-)

2007/1/28, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>:
On 1/28/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 22:08 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> > On 1/27/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > > I have committed lots of patches from bugzilla, and generally cleaned up
> > > the list of bugs. The libgda and libgnomedb bugzilla reports have been
> > > ignored for a long time, and we need to do a better job of this.
> >
> > Yes, aggreed...
>
> We also need much better ChangeLog entries, please, though I know it's
> tedious and it's difficult to diff your changes if you have a slow
> internet connection.
>
> "minor bug fix" is really meaningless.
>
> And I keep finding API changes that are not mentioned in the ChangeLog
> at all. So without an mention of it, all I see is a function that has
> disappeared, without knowing what has replaced it.

You're right about that, I'll try myself to be more strict with that...

I'll do another release by the end of the week with some changes I've
done locally (and which are not yet ready).