Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 22:08 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> On 1/27/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > I have committed lots of patches from bugzilla, and generally cleaned up
> > the list of bugs. The libgda and libgnomedb bugzilla reports have been
> > ignored for a long time, and we need to do a better job of this.
>
> Yes, aggreed...

We also need much better ChangeLog entries, please, though I know it's
tedious and it's difficult to diff your changes if you have a slow
internet connection.

"minor bug fix" is really meaningless.

And I keep finding API changes that are not mentioned in the ChangeLog
at all. So without an mention of it, all I see is a function that has
disappeared, without knowing what has replaced it.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com