Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- Cc: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>, gnome-db list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 12:10:47 +0100
On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 22:08 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> On 1/27/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > I have committed lots of patches from bugzilla, and generally cleaned up
> > the list of bugs. The libgda and libgnomedb bugzilla reports have been
> > ignored for a long time, and we need to do a better job of this.
> Yes, aggreed...
We also need much better ChangeLog entries, please, though I know it's
tedious and it's difficult to diff your changes if you have a slow
"minor bug fix" is really meaningless.
And I keep finding API changes that are not mentioned in the ChangeLog
at all. So without an mention of it, all I see is a function that has
disappeared, without knowing what has replaced it.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev