Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries

On 1/27/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 14:46 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 14:32 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 13:48 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > Can we also have some more regular tarball releases please, so it's
> > > easier for the C++ bindings to be buildable with specific releases.
> >
> > By the way, I am happy to do these at random intervals, if that's OK. I
> > will probably leave the announcements to someone else.
> >
> if you fill in the NEWS file and then do the tarball, I can do the
> announcement (and the SVN tagging if you haven't) whenever you tell me
> to do so.

I have now released the 2.99.3 tarballs for libgda and libgnomedb, and
created the svn tags.

Did you make an announcement, copy the tarballs, etc because if you
haven't, then I'd like to include my latest commits to the new release
as it changes quite a few thing specially in libgnomedb.

I have committed lots of patches from bugzilla, and generally cleaned up
the list of bugs. The libgda and libgnomedb bugzilla reports have been
ignored for a long time, and we need to do a better job of this.

Yes, aggreed...

Cheers,