Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 14:46 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 14:32 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 13:48 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > Can we also have some more regular tarball releases please, so it's
> > > easier for the C++ bindings to be buildable with specific releases.
> >
> > By the way, I am happy to do these at random intervals, if that's OK. I
> > will probably leave the announcements to someone else.
> >
> if you fill in the NEWS file and then do the tarball, I can do the
> announcement (and the SVN tagging if you haven't) whenever you tell me
> to do so.

I have now released the 2.99.3 tarballs for libgda and libgnomedb, and
created the svn tags.

I have committed lots of patches from bugzilla, and generally cleaned up
the list of bugs. The libgda and libgnomedb bugzilla reports have been
ignored for a long time, and we need to do a better job of this.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com