Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: gnome-db list <gnome-db-list gnome org>, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Gnome-db libraries
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 17:13:38 +0100
On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 14:46 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 14:32 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 13:48 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > > Can we also have some more regular tarball releases please, so it's
> > > easier for the C++ bindings to be buildable with specific releases.
> > By the way, I am happy to do these at random intervals, if that's OK. I
> > will probably leave the announcements to someone else.
> if you fill in the NEWS file and then do the tarball, I can do the
> announcement (and the SVN tagging if you haven't) whenever you tell me
> to do so.
I have now released the 2.99.3 tarballs for libgda and libgnomedb, and
created the svn tags.
I have committed lots of patches from bugzilla, and generally cleaned up
the list of bugs. The libgda and libgnomedb bugzilla reports have been
ignored for a long time, and we need to do a better job of this.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev