Re: [gnome-db] Glib requirement

Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de> wrote:

Hi!

> As maemo only has glib 2.8 it would be good if we could cut down the
> requirement but I don't know who G_TYPE_GTYPE could be replaced in a
> nice and type-safe way.

I recently built libgda2 armel debs without any problems.
I do not use them as I updated dependancies to libgda3, though.

Currently you can not install libgda ( whichever version ) on N770
( no idea about N800 ) as libxlst package is incompatible with nokia's AM.
It's an section issue IIRC, ( libs VS user/libs ).

Are you going to build libgda armel debs ?
I created debian packages for libgda 2.99.5 on my box.
Far from being perfect , but at least I have libraries from self made packages ;)

Piotras