[gnome-db] libgda documentation ambiguity

The documentation (gtk-doc) for gda_dict_set_connection states:
"Sets the associated connection to dict. This connection is then used when the dictionary synchronises itself, and when manipulating data (the gda_dict_get_handler() method)."

This is ambiguous. I saw two possible meanings for the phrase "synchronises itself": 1. The dictionary automatically updates itself without any special effort by the programmer. 2. The dictionary provides a method for updating itself, which the programmer must call.

Having looked at the source, I believe #1 is incorrect and that the function which must be called is gda_dict_update_dbms_meta_data. Is this correct?

If so, I propose that the wording be changed to the following:
"Sets the associated connection to dict. This connection is then used when the dictionary is synchronised (the gda_dict_update_dbms_meta_data() method), and when manipulating data (the gda_dict_get_handler() method)."

Mark