[gnome-db] What about Extras?

In configure.in I found the definition of variables used in
Makefile.am to build the grahs (in gnomedb-grah directory) but what
about Extras, I can't find any --enable-extras or definition of
variables, even in Makefile.am to build this directory... <:-|

I think both, must have a --disable-extras and --disabla-graph, in
order to allow the packgers to create one package for each part of
gnome-db.

What do you think? May I do it?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)