Re: [gnome-db] What about Extras?

Please consider Flex, there isn't any test to find it, you will know
when is missed becouse compile fail...

2007/2/21, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>:
Working in this, I have try the last TRUNK revision 2846 for LIBGDA
and found the following:

** configure don't stop on:

gamin package.... not found.

FAMOpen ... not found (here the script sends a message about
notification in configuration changes... :-< ?)

CHECK.... not found.

** And shows the following error messages:

sqlite3 command .... not found (is it needed?)

checking for sqlite version ... ./configure 25607: test: -lt: unary
operator expected (is it an error?)

** Compilations problems:

even that errors the script allows you to call 'make', but at
compilation it doesn't find 'yacc', but the problem is witch package
do you need and why the configure script don't check for it?

2007/2/20, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>:
> On 2/20/07, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
> > In configure.in I found the definition of variables used in
> > Makefile.am to build the grahs (in gnomedb-grah directory) but what
> > about Extras, I can't find any --enable-extras or definition of
> > variables, even in Makefile.am to build this directory... <:-|
> >
> > I think both, must have a --disable-extras and --disabla-graph, in
> > order to allow the packgers to create one package for each part of
> > gnome-db.
> >
> > What do you think? May I do it?
>
> Yes, good idea. can you post a patch for review first?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Vivien

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)