Re: [gnome-db] PATCH: Convenient functions API change, added new function and improvements

On 10/12/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for your sugestions, I'll review the code to speed up the update of
GdaDict and the unrefing the GObjects. Of course about the identation I'll
modify ASAP.

I'm working in gda_create_table to improve it (and a API change) to easy its
use, then I'll send you the PATCH again with all this modifications.

I've already made some of the modifications myself in my code, so
please either wait that I commit it or if you prefer I can send it to
you and you can send it back to me afterwards (to avoid merging
problems...) Tell me.

As a comment, I'm trying to allow GnuCash (www.gnucash.org) to use GDA, then
I'll use the convenient functions and in general GDA, may this result in
improvements in the general GDA as in gda_create_table.

Great!

Thanks,