Re: [gnome-db] Proposals for mergeant

> >> On a related issue, what are the general plans for adding scripting
> >> support to mergeant?
> > the plan is to use the same scripting implementation than the rest of
> > GNOME Office, which is what you can find in the gnome-office module in
> > GNOME CVS. As you can see from that code, it is still unfinished, since
> > we still have to make all GNOME Office apps agree on that.
> Ah, this is interesting. Haven't heard of that yet.

Niether have I,  is there any URLs about this?  One of the gripes I hear
most at our User Group meetings is the lack of any equivalent to
VBS/VBA, no way to automate moving data between applications.  Since
GNOME Basic was declared dead I wasn't aware of any potential
equivalent.

I assume "GNOME Office apps" doesn't include Open Office?