[gnome-db] Proposals for mergeant

As mergeant is not really finished yet, these are my ideas about what I
would like to see in it, based on my experience with access (love it or
loathe it, it is pretty much the standard in desktop DB tools in
windows)

Database management

Create/alter table (if backend supports it)
View table
Create/amend relationships/RI/joins etc

Tables
View table
Sort/filter table

Queries

Ability to create queries in app and to see results
Gui query tool, with a toggle mode for sql
Ability to do multi-field joins in GUI
Treat saved queries as table

Forms

Multi-table forms
calculated controls
some ablilty to attach scripting code to objects

Reports

Grouping functions
prettification
export to html

These are my initial ideas - any comments