[gnome-db] Mergeant + FileMaker

Hello,

Is there some plan to give to Mergeant the possibility to import FileMaker files and convert them to a specific database (PostgreSQL or MySQL)? Will Mergeant be able to import data stored in a spreadsheet file? (Excel, Gnumeric, OpenOffice ...)

I found a short article on the web (Michelle Muttain, I think, was the name of the author) explaining how to import part of the FileMaker files into PostgreSQL. Does anyone have any experience of this kind of procedures?

			Daniel
Daniel TOURDE                             E-mail : daniel tourde foi se
                                             Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 43 44
                                        Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
   FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Aeronautics Division - FFA
       Dept. of Wind Energy and Aviation Environmental Research
SE-172 90 Stockholm, Sweden                     Fax : +46 (0)8-25 34 81