[gnome-db] Re: Mergeant + FileMaker

Daniel Tourde writes:
Hello, Is there some plan to give to Mergeant the possibility to import FileMaker files and convert them to a specific database (PostgreSQL or MySQL)? Will Mergeant be able to import data stored in a spreadsheet file? (Excel, Gnumeric, OpenOffice ...)

If memory serves, there is an ODBC driver available for FileMaker (or at least for FileMaker Pro. I'm assuming we're talking about the same thing). I know perl hackers have been able to access FileMaker Pro databases on Win32 using Dave Roth's Win32::ODBC, so imagine you should be able to do the same thing using using an ODBC GDA provider.

HTH,
Ian