Re: [gnome-db] Mergeant 0.8.199 on RH8. Problem with the example

Hi!

When I try to run the test (mergeant ~/PostgreSQL/sales.xml) I got the following errors (see file) and it does not work.

What have I done wrong? Is it a bug?

I think that file uses the old XML format, and that's why it doesn't
load. Vivien, can you confirm this?

Anyway, you don't need that file to run mergeant, just create a new
workspace and save it from mergeant.

I know I can run mergeant. I would like to try the test sample given with it to see what can be done with Mergeant/Gnome-db/PostgreSQL...

I am the kind of person who likes to learn by trying and mimicking...

			Daniel

Daniel TOURDE                             E-mail : daniel tourde foi se
                                             Tel : +46 (0)8-55 50 43 44
                                        Cellular :  +46 (0)70-849 93 40
   FOI, Swedish Defence Research Agency; Aeronautics Division - FFA
       Dept. of Wind Energy and Aviation Environmental Research
SE-172 90 Stockholm, Sweden                     Fax : +46 (0)8-25 34 81