Re: [gnome-db] Congratulations to you all -> PostgreSQL 7.3 questions

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 06:39:29PM +0100, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Le Jeudi 12 Décembre 2002 18:28, Vivien Malerba a écrit :
> > This is one of the features I'd definitely need...
>
> I will try to help. I never played around with GTK+, so it might take time
> before I can submit a patch. Will pick something in the to-do-list and see
> what I can do.

If you want to contribute, you're welcome!

The first thing you could focus on is define :
- what the functions editor will allow the user to do,
- in which way it is generic for other DBMS (I know Oracle does also
  support it) and define optional features for each DBMS
- using glade, propose a GUI for the functions editor (for example we
  could add a page in the main mergeant window to show user defined
  functions and from there the user could open a dialog window to edit
  or create new functions).

How does it sound?

Cheers,