[gnome-db] Congratulations to you all -> PostgreSQL 7.3 questions

Dear all,

I just installed Mergeant and would like to congratulate you all for this
wonderful job. I use Mergeant with PostgreSQL 7.2 and plan to install
PostgreSQL 7.3. My questions :

1) Does Mergeant support PostgreSQL 7.3 schema features? What PostgreSQL 7.3
features are missing?

2) During initialization, a box displayed "Function initialization" or the
like. I see no function icon to write PLpgSQL. Do I miss something ?

[Mergeant is the most promissing tool I saw for a while].

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE