Re: [gnome-db] refactoring completed

Le Dimanche 28 Avril 2002 22:17, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier a écrit :
>         Well, I started the bison lex parser for SQL99, but I'm sure it's
>         easier to add support for new stuff since SQL92 to the one that
>         Andrew already has.

Dear all,

I am not very familiar with bison lex parser. Are you trying to offer some
kind of SQL spell-checker? You probably know Oracle and PostgreSQL offer many
non SQL92 and non SQL 99 features. Examples : VACCUM ANALYSE, SET
CLIENT_ENCODING = Latin9, etc.. How are you going to handle these features? I
hope this will not stop queries from executing.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE