Re: [gnome-db] a late gASQL

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 02:20:35PM +0200, Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:
> le mar 16-10-2001 at 12:32 Rodrigo Moya a érit :

%< ---

> > yes, that was the problem. This is fixed in 0.2.92, but we found other
> > problems, related to RPM variables.

> > > So far, I've made RPMS but I removed all the docs since there are some
> > > problems with inexistant .omf files. I'll test the specs this week if
> > > you want.
> > >
> > hmm, can you send the output to see where it's failing? The .omf files
> > are supposed to be in the latest versions.
>
> I just downloaded the 0.2.92 tarball, I'm on a Mandrake 7.1 with Ximian
> Gnome installed. Here are the results:
> * there aren't any .omf files in the tarball.
> * from the configure log, I don't have libxslt installed, and also no
>   gtkdoc-mkdb. Do you know if it is what is missing? (BTW which RPMS
>   do you have for these packages?)

On RH 7.1, the spec file doesn't work since the oaf files are not correctly
installed. It might be due to the fact that their install path is hardcoded.
I have all files in $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/*, except for oaf files which are in
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr/share/*

Hope it helps.

--
Danigo Ludovic <ldng nerim net>
http://gulliver.eu.org