Re: [gnome-db] a late gASQL

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 14:20, Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:
> le mar 16-10-2001 at 12:32 Rodrigo Moya a érit :
> > > No problem, do you plan to make other name changes?
> > >
> > which name changes did I do? (sorry, I can't remember right now :-)
>
> For example gda_field_type() became gda_field_get_gdatype(),
> gda_field_boolean() became gda_field_get_boolean_value()...

oh, yes, again, sorry, I didn't try to compile gASQL, but I'll do it
next time :-)

> > > For 0.2.91, I had removed the default provider to build as I was
> > > preparing a new version for gASQL.
> > >
> > yes, that was the problem. This is fixed in 0.2.92, but we found other
> > problems, related to RPM variables.

> > > So far, I've made RPMS but I removed all the docs since there are some
> > > problems with inexistant .omf files. I'll test the specs this week if
> > > you want.
> > >
> > hmm, can you send the output to see where it's failing? The .omf files
> > are supposed to be in the latest versions.
>
> I just downloaded the 0.2.92 tarball, I'm on a Mandrake 7.1 with Ximian
> Gnome installed. Here are the results:
> * there aren't any .omf files in the tarball.

ok, I'll look at it

> * from the configure log, I don't have libxslt installed, and also no
>   gtkdoc-mkdb. Do you know if it is what is missing? (BTW which RPMS
>   do you have for these packages?)

I use debian:

ii  gtk-doc-tools    0.7.0.cvs2001100 CVS build of GTK documentation
tools

which is, as you can see, from CVS. But you don't need this version
explicitly, it should work with any recent version.

About libxslt, it's not needed, it's just optional, so it shouldn't
affect the RPM making.