Re: [gnome-db] a late gASQL

On Mon, 2001-10-15 at 14:32, Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just put the version 0.6-0.2.92 in the ftp area to work with
> the latest version of Gnome-DB/Libgda. Not many new things:
> - a patch from Waldemar Furowski to make it compile under Debian and to
>   cope with the name changes in 0.2.92
> - a big patch from Fernando Martins for the usage of joins
> - some memory leaks fixes

great! In fact, I should have warned you before making the release, but
sorry, I forgot :-) since it was a quick release we did Carlos and I the
other evening to fix the problems that were having the people trying to
do the RPMs (which don't seem to be fixed, BTW).

This makes me ask if there's somebody on the list with RPM knowledge who
could try the current spec files and fix them? Once they're fixed, we've
got volunteers to make the RPMs for every version we release, so it
would be a great help for us :-)