Re: [gnome-db]gnome-db CVS debs!

On 07 May 2001 08:26:38 -0500, Bob Jones wrote:
> Adam,
>
> I'm not a C developer (yet), but I have run into the same problems
> trying to compile from CVS source.  Since I am trying to figure out why
> the Oracle provider doesn't work with 8i, this has become something of
> an issue for me as well.  I suspect that there is a macro or 2 that are
> missing in the macros directory.  On the po/Makefile.in.in, I've had to
> copy it from the -0.2.3 copy that I obtained from linuxberg several
> weeks ago.  In fact, that realease is the only one that I have been able
> to get compiled.
>
> Rodrigo, could you check the CVS tree (or snapshot) to see if there are
> any files that need to be included (noteably po/Makefile.in.in,
> gnome-gettext.m4 and/or GNU-gettext.m4)?
> Thanks

no, Makefile.in.in should be generated by AM_GNU/GNOME_GETTEXT. It seems to be
something with gettext, as I heard something about this in a GNOME
mailing list. So, the best thing until it's fixed, as I said before, is
to remove the po directory from SUBDIRS

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/