[gnome-db]Re: Perl bindings for libgda (using Inline::C module from CPAN)

Hi!

[for the gnome-db-list people: Gregor has finished a preliminary version
of the libgda perl bindings, which are now able to connect and retrieve
data from data sources]

So, let's send some beer to him :-)

On 12 Jul 2001 13:34:53 -0400, Gregor N. Purdy wrote:
> Rodrigo --
>
> ITS ALIVE!!!! (barely)
>
> I'm headed out to a few days of vacation (back at it Tuesday).
>
> Here is version 0.3 (I don't have time to release it formally).

ok, it's now on CVS. I'll test it during your vacation and, as soon as
you come back, we'll write a spec file and make a release of these
bindings. Also, Akira please, could you add a debian directory for
making the debs to the libgda-perl CVS module?

This release should be made against libgda-0.2.10, which is the latest
stable.

thanks very much Gregor!