[gnome-db]CVS changes

Hi!

I've again made some critical changes to CVS. Now, it's the OAFIID of
the providers, which is now
OAFIID:GNOME_GDA_Provider_Postgres_Connection, instead of
OAFIID:...ConnectionFactory.

So, after compiling the sources from CVS, you should update all your
data sources, to have them point to the correct OAFIID. This is done by
going to the manager tab, and selecting one by one all data sources, and
changing the provider in the 'Edit data source' dialog.

Also, I've introduced some bugs in the MySQL and default providers, in
the schema stuff, so if you use one of these providers, don't get the
sources from CVS yet. With postgres everything works perfectly.

BTW, all these changes are because libgda is now based in Bonobo...
before somebody blames me, I must say that this is not very critical,
since we were still depending on GTK, so it's just another library. And,
when GNOME 2.0 is out, we'll be using just libbonobo, which is the
non-UI bonobo implementation, totally GTK-and-X-independent.