[gnome-db]Perl bindings for libgda (using Inline::C module from CPAN)

All --

I have attached a *very* rough implementation of some basic gda_config,
gda_log, gda_provider, and gda_dsn wrappers for Perl. This uses the
Inline module, which is available from CPAN. There really isn't any
documentation at this point, but the README tells you how to build
the thing. I've provided a couple of utility scripts as well (built
mainly for testing, but perhaps they will evenutally be useful).

I'd like to know if anyone else can build this and have the tests
successful before I spend any more time on it. Don't expect
'make install' to do the right thing just yet, since the docs for
the Inline module haven't been updated to reflect the new install
procedure using Inline::MakeMaker, and I couldn't get it to work
in the few minutes I tried...

Regards,

-- Gregor
   Gregor N. Purdy                          gregor focusresearch com
   Focus Research, Inc.                http://www.focusresearch.com/
   8080 Beckett Center Drive #203                   513-860-3570 vox
   West Chester, OH 45069                           513-860-3579 fax