Re: [gnome-db]new version of gASQL and Libgda RPMS

El d_ 09 Aug 2001 09:13:27 +0200, Rodrigo Moya escribi_
> On 09 Aug 2001 13:57:04 +0200, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 10:48:17AM +0200, Carlos Perell? Mar?n wrote:
> > > El d_ 08 Aug 2001 09:17:13 +0200, Vivien Malerba escribi_

> > > You has access to put files there.
> > >
> > > You could put it at /home/ftp/pub/gnome-db directory of TorresQuevedo
> > > and please update the gnome-db web to show the new Mandrake packages.
> > >

> > I have created a Mandrake-8 directory in the FTP server to hold the RPMs for
> > that distribution. I also created a dummy 'latest' directory to be replaced
> > by a link on 0.2.90 when we make the release.
> >
> > I have put the gASQL tarball in the sources directory.
> >
> > I have also updated the index.php file of the GNOME-db web site.
> >
> ok, so does this mean that we can make the announcement? did you solve
> the Bonobo problems you were having?

We only have one problem, Ismael can't create the RPMs for gASQL, he
hasn't time to prepare the .spec file. He could create the RPM but if
someone prepare the .spec file.

Also I think that we need someone that create the RedHat 6.x RPMs.

Bye