Re: [gnome-db]new version of gASQL and Libgda RPMS

On 09 Aug 2001 15:33:08 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El d_ 09 Aug 2001 09:13:27 +0200, Rodrigo Moya escribi_

> > > I have created a Mandrake-8 directory in the FTP server to hold the RPMs for
> > > that distribution. I also created a dummy 'latest' directory to be replaced
> > > by a link on 0.2.90 when we make the release.
> > >
> > > I have put the gASQL tarball in the sources directory.
> > >
> > > I have also updated the index.php file of the GNOME-db web site.
> > >
> > ok, so does this mean that we can make the announcement? did you solve
> > the Bonobo problems you were having?
>

> We only have one problem, Ismael can't create the RPMs for gASQL, he
> hasn't time to prepare the .spec file. He could create the RPM but if
> someone prepare the .spec file.

:-((
ok, if nobody volunteers, I'll try to do it myself, although I can't
test it.

> Also I think that we need someone that create the RedHat 6.x RPMs.

yes, we need to, but I personally gave up some time ago since there were
no volunteers to make them, so unless somebody really wants to do them
(which is very easy, just run a script), we won't support RH 6.2