Re: [gnome-db]new version of gASQL and Libgda RPMS

El d_ 08 Aug 2001 09:17:13 +0200, Vivien Malerba escribi_
> Hi all!
>
> For the upcoming Gnome-DB/Libgda version 0.2.90, I have
> prepared:
> * the Mandrake 8.0 RPMs for Libgda, the ones for Gnome-DB will come
>   soon
> * a source tarball for gASQL. It *should* work correctly with this version
>   of Gnome-DB/Libgda but I have not managed to have it work under the
>   Mandrake 8.0 (which is the only Linux box I have been able to test on):
>   it crashes upon opening the connection (like the Gnome-DB manager).
>   So I would appreciate if someone could test it a bit (just the connection
>   opening and see that all the tables, etc are correct).
>
> As I don't know how to access the gnome-db FTP server, the files are at
> http://gasql.sf.net/tmpdoc

You has access to put files there.

You could put it at /home/ftp/pub/gnome-db directory of TorresQuevedo
and please update the gnome-db web to show the new Mandrake packages.

> Also, I would appreciate that someone do RedHat RPMs and DEB packages for
> the upcoming release (there is already a gasql.spec file which should work
> but there is not yet a debian structure in it).

Akira, please Could you prepare the new .deb packages of gnome-db &&
libgda && gASQL?

And Ismael, Could you prepare the RedHat RPM packages?

Thanks.