[gnome-db]new version of gASQL and Libgda RPMS

Hi all!

For the upcoming Gnome-DB/Libgda version 0.2.90, I have
prepared:
* the Mandrake 8.0 RPMs for Libgda, the ones for Gnome-DB will come
  soon
* a source tarball for gASQL. It *should* work correctly with this version
  of Gnome-DB/Libgda but I have not managed to have it work under the
  Mandrake 8.0 (which is the only Linux box I have been able to test on):
  it crashes upon opening the connection (like the Gnome-DB manager).
  So I would appreciate if someone could test it a bit (just the connection
  opening and see that all the tables, etc are correct).

As I don't know how to access the gnome-db FTP server, the files are at
http://gasql.sf.net/tmpdoc

Also, I would appreciate that someone do RedHat RPMs and DEB packages for
the upcoming release (there is already a gasql.spec file which should work
but there is not yet a debian structure in it).

Cheers,