Re: [gnome-db]new version of gASQL and Libgda RPMS

> We only have one problem, Ismael can't create the RPMs for gASQL, he
> hasn't time to prepare the .spec file. He could create the RPM but if
> someone prepare the .spec file.

I just had a look to the gASQL spec file, and it looks to me ok for RH.
Is that true Vivien? if not true, what are the differences.

So, please, Ismael, could you try with the tarball in
ftp://ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db/sources/0.2.90/gASQL-0.6-0.2.90.tar.gz?