Re: [gnome-db]0.2.90 tarballs

Hi Michael and all!

> > yes, strange. Seems something related to Bonobo.
> >

> I agree but I don't know where to look (don't know enough bonobo). I think it is
> related to the monikers.

ok, I forward the message to Michael Meeks, the Bonobo super-guru, to
see if he can tell us what the problem might be.

Please Michael, have a look at this. It's a SIGSEGV which appears just
calling bonobo_get_object in a Mandrake 8.0 system.

The call is just:

corba_cnc = bonobo_get_object (cnc->provider, "IDL:GDA/Connection:1.0", &ev);

cnc->provider just contains the OAFIID of the component.

It may be just something wrong with the Mandrake packages, but, well,
it's better to ask