Re: [gnome-db]Bugzilla account - module owner

On 25 Apr 2001 14:08:17 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On 25 Apr 2001 06:34:31 -0300, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> > > I'm glad to hear this, and sure you'll do perfectly well :-)
> > >
> > > So, Carlos, please, can you set up the alias? Cleber, how would you like
> > > it? cleber gnome-db org?
> > >
> > > cheers
> > >

> > Yep, that would be fine. I'd like to be aliased to
> > cleberjr secrel com br allright?
> >
> ok, done. cleber gnome-db org is now the maintainer of gda-mysql. Don't
> add any bug until Carlos is done with the alias setup.

sorry, I sent the message too quick. I couldn't set this up because
bugzilla needs the maintainer to be an existing account, so Cleber, just
create the new account, and when you're done, tell me and I'll try again

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/