Re: [gnome-db]Bugzilla account - module owner

On 24 Apr 2001 10:27:02 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> On 23 Apr 2001 20:54:13 -0300, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> > Hi Rodrigo,
> >

> Hello
>
> > I just started filing bugs for the mysql provider, and I noticed
> > that the mail notification was sent to you. You were talking about
> > me taking responsibility for this module, and I agreed, but I haven't
> > got the gnome-db.org account and decided to do it anyway.
> >

> I didn't know that I must open you an account, sorry (I'm the
> gnome-db.org administrator).
>
> > I'm also a bit confused about the whole thing, I mean, the account
> > we're talking about is simply a mail alias or there is more on top of
> > that?
>

> Well, mainly it's an email alias, but if you need more, just tell me and
> I will study it.

ok, so I'm going to set Cleber up as maintainer of gda-mysql, so, have you
created the alias? how is it?

As soon as I've got this info, Cleber, I'll change the maintainer stuff,
and you'll receive all mysql bugs yourself, and not me.

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/