Re: [gnome-db]Bugzilla account - module owner

On 23 Apr 2001 20:54:13 -0300, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo,

Hello

> I just started filing bugs for the mysql provider, and I noticed
> that the mail notification was sent to you. You were talking about
> me taking responsibility for this module, and I agreed, but I haven't
> got the gnome-db.org account and decided to do it anyway.

I didn't know that I must open you an account, sorry (I'm the
gnome-db.org administrator).

> I'm also a bit confused about the whole thing, I mean, the account
> we're talking about is simply a mail alias or there is more on top of
> that?

Well, mainly it's an email alias, but if you need more, just tell me and
I will study it.

The gnome-db.org email address will let you get the power to manage your
bugs at GNOME's bugzilla

> I also have some updates on the portuguese version of the libgda docs
> and would like to know if I should submit them to you, or if I could
> mantain them
> (read: commit changes directly to the cvs).
>
> Please clarify me these issues.

If you have more doubts about the gnome-db.org services, just tell me it
;-)

> Thanks.

Thanks to you ;-)

--