Re: [gnome-db]Bugzilla account - module owner

On 25 Apr 2001 06:34:31 -0300, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> > I'm glad to hear this, and sure you'll do perfectly well :-)
> >
> > So, Carlos, please, can you set up the alias? Cleber, how would you like
> > it? cleber gnome-db org?
> >
> > cheers
> >

> Yep, that would be fine. I'd like to be aliased to
> cleberjr secrel com br allright?

ok, done. cleber gnome-db org is now the maintainer of gda-mysql. Don't
add any bug until Carlos is done with the alias setup.

You'll also need to create a new bugzilla account with
cleber gnome-db org, so that you automatically get administrative
permissions, and thus be able to modify, close, bugs

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/