Re: [gnue-reports] Re: Some ideas to the report engine...

> I don't understand you. Why we should send the xml file to the client to
> render it if we could send it processed and he/she don't need to know
> how the XML and DTDs runs.

I think we just have language translation issue. :)  As that was my
question.  Why have the client do the work if the server is doing it
already. :)  However, it should be an option incase some one is sadistic
enough to want that control. :)

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org