New ideas about the report engine :-)

Well, i have thinking another time about the report engine, and i think
that we could define all the report objects at the IDL file
(GdaReportObject, GdaReportLine, GdaReportPicture, etc.) then the only
doubt i had was: who could we derivate from GtkObject?, the i go to the
IRC at #gnome and Miguel tell me that the best thing we could do is use
the BonoboObject as our base class, and i will do it (if you don't have
any trouble, of course).

Bye

--
Carlos Perell&#-31; Mar&#-54;n
carlos hispalinux es

Y tu, ya has Evolucionado?, p&#-31;sate a Evolution :-)