Re: gnome-db 0.2.0 src.rpm compile troubleshooting - Part II

> Doesn't that install by default? I've been using MySQL and Postgres with
> PHP and Apache for years and never thought to check...
> I would have thought it would be a default install through Redhat.

I think there is a postgresql-odbc package which includes the ODBC libs. But
I'm not sure. But anyway, I've just uploaded the new SRPM without the TODO
file. But, as before, you'll need odbc installed.

Well, I'm also uploading right now the tarball, so, if you don't want to
install ODBC, unpack the tarball, edit the libgda.spec.in file and remove
all gda-odbc entries. Then:

make dist
mv libgda-0.2.0.tar.gz /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES
cd /usr/src/redhat
rpm -ta SOURCES/libgda-0.2.0.tar.gz

this will build RPMS in /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386