Re: gnome-db 0.2.0 src.rpm compile troubleshooting - Part II

> Okay - here's what configure says:
>
> Checking for ODBC files... configure: warning: ODBC backend not used
>
> I didn't see any other warnings before or after that line. If it's not a
> problem with the configure script, is there anything on my system that
> could cause that? RH6.2 with upgraded gcc 2.95.1 and RPM 3.0.5-5 and
> with latest Helix-Gnome and bleeding edge Bonobo, GConf, etc...

to build the SRPMS you'll need ODBC installed, if not it's better to get
the source from CVS (or the tarball, which I'll upload to ftp.gnome.org as
soon as I build the new SRPMS without the TODO, which is being done right
now) and just compile the needed providers. You can get RPMS from
http://www.unixodbc.org